I am not sure what exactly you want to model in regard to an
'anonymous' user.  By definition, these would be users of an
application that nothing is required to be known about and can only
access information that is provided by views that do not require
authenticated users.  Generally, if you want to track or store any
information about a specific user, you probably would want to create a
specific user object/db record for the user and require them to
authenticate.  If you could be a bit more specific as far as what you
would like to know about anonymous users, and how long you would like
that information to persist it may be helpful for the list users to
respond.
-rfd