I'm trying to get Django working on my local Apache (v2). I'm on
Windows XP.

<Location "/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE bookmarks.settings
    PythonDebug On
    PythonPath "C:\Python\bookmarks"
</Location>

If I take out PythonPath I get even more traceback and the following
error:

"EnvironmentError: Could not import settings 'bookmarks.settings' (Is
it on sys.path? Does it have syntax errors?): No module named
bookmarks.settings"

What is the PythonPath meant to point to?

My Python code is in C:\Python.
My Python installation is in C:\Python25\
The location of python.exe is on my system PATH