I know two options for you:
1. First use django-simpleaggregation plugin, you canfind it on
googlecode.com
2. Or use raw sql to do it. This is example how I count entries in
each blogs

blogs = Blog.objects.all().extra(select={'article_count': "SELECT
COUNT(*) FROM blog_article a WHERE a.blog_id=blog_blog.id"})

You can easy extend by example to a custom manager, that can aggregate
anything