If you browsed the docs at djangoproject.com and djangobook.com then
there is not much more available. You have to use a search engine and
read the django's source code.
On the other hand Admin is not very flexible at the moment. You might
want to use newforms-admin branch and then read it's options.py file
to see the "exciting stuff". See it at:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/NewformsAdminBranch

Newforms-admin branch is definitly worth of giving it a try. I
personally use it :)

regards

--
Jakub Wiśniowski