Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a django forum app?  I.e., to build a site providing a
> user forum.
>
> This is kind of hard to search on - try googling for "django forum"...

I've been hacking on a forum app [1] (because the world really needs
another one) over the last few weeks, which is just hitting the point
where it's actually usable, if basic.

It's being developed with easy integration into projects *and* use as a
standalone forum in mind, although testing has mostly centred around the
standalone mode up to this point.

More info:
http://www.jonathanbuchanan.plus.com/repos/forum/README.txt

Regards,