Hi all,

First I'm new to this list, so be patient with me as english isn't my
first lang :D

I've a projects that should share the db models, I know this is easy
as any app can use the models from other app with a simple "from
app.models import *" but as those models doesn't really go in any of
the apps but instead are part of the whole project I want a more
generic place where to put them.

I know I can create a models.py file in the project's home dir but
manage.py syncdb doesn't read it from there (and I really want to keep
it all on Python code without need to run mysql -u app -p....)

Is there any magic solution to this "philosofical" problem?

Thanks,
Angel