For a project the setting of database in 'settings.py' file is as :

DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = 'ipdc'
DATABASE_USER = ''
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ''
DATABASE_HOST = '/path/mysql-data/mysql.sock'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

I can directly get information from mysql session :

mysql> select datasetname from  dataset;
+--------------------------------+
| datasetname              |
+--------------------------------+
| GOME Level 0 EGOI  |
| GOME Level 1 GDP   |
| GOME Level 2 GDP   |
| GOME2 Level 1a       |
| GOME2 Level 1b       |

But if I want to get  information of the same dataset I got the empty
list:

>>> from ipdc.dataset.models import Dataset
>>> Dataset.objects.all()
[]

What is actually here wrong? Have I got forgotten something?
Would somebody tell me how I can solve this problem?

With regards,
Nader