Nis Jørgensen skrev:
> Emil Björklund skrev:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Two part post:
>>
>> 1. Just wanted to introduce myself: Emil, web designer/developer from
>> Malmö in southern Sweden, studying Information Architecture at Malmö
>> University where I also work as a tutor.
>> Come mostly from a php background, not much of a programmer in any
>> language but I get by on curiosity and googling. Discovered Django
>> about a year ago, got really into it because of an extremely rainy
>> summer in Sweden. So far, I love it! My "research" so far into
>> django-land has left the conclusion that pretty much everything about
>> it is well thought-out and developer/designer friendly.
>>
>> 2. Any Swedish djangonauts out there? And more specifically, anyone in
>> Malmö? I would love to get in touch with people around here, maybe
>> grab a beer or coffee and talk shop. I'm no authority, so don't get
>> your hopes up about learning much from me (apart from maybe some
>> basics & terminology), but I still believe that anyone can learn from
>> anybody else, pretty much... Sharing is caring!
>>
> Well, I am in Copenhagen and willing to travel. It would have to be at
> least two beers to make it worthwhile, though ;-)
>
> About me: Freelance developer and general IT-person. Currently working
> with php/mysql and Django/postgres (which currently is my framework of
> choice). I'm into web standards[1]
>
> I would love to help arrange some kind of meet up - perhaps do a quick
> introduction for people who don't know Django (I could imagine bringing
> some along).

I just saw the plan for a sprint on September 14th . I could host an
event in Copenhagen (quite close to the Central Station), or come to
Malmö. Would you be interested and able? I will (probably) be able to
offer sleeping on an office floor, anything fancier you would need to
arrange yourself.

So far, I have identified one other cluster of Danish Django developers
- unfortunately in the other end of the country: They can hereby
consider themselves invited as well.

http://www.iola.dk/ (in Danish).

Nis Jørgensen
No House IT

[1] At this point of my original mail, I was planning to insert some
longer rant about web standards and why I find them important.
Unfortunately, I completely forgot about this plan at the time when my
fingers decided to press "send".