I´m creating a dynamic newform and when going to the page, I´m getting
an error-message "This Field is required", although required ist set
to False when building the Form.

Here´s part of the code:

    field_list = []
    date = forms.ChoiceField(label='Wann', required=False,
choices=date_choices_list, widget=forms.Select(attrs={'class':
'vSelectField'}))
    field_list.append(('Datum', date))
    form = CinemaFormDynamic(field_list=field_list)

class CinemaFormDynamic(forms.Form):
    def __init__(self, data=None, auto_id=False, field_list=[]):
        forms.Form.__init__(self, data, auto_id)
        for field in field_list:
            self.fields[field[0]] = field[1]

thanks,
patrick