Hello people! I'm new in django,
I've checked out geo-django and after fighting a lot to resolve an
annoying little geos problem in debian (ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 /
usr/lib/libstdc++.so) :( I could reach the testing point of geo-django
and I've noticed this executing ./manage.py sqlall mygeoapp:

  File "/home/anibal/django/prueba/django/core/management/sql.py",
line 241, in sql_all
    return sql_create(app, style) + sql_custom(app) + sql_indexes(app,
style)
TypeError: sql_custom() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

so I've patched that file adding a ", style" as 2nd argument of the
sql_custom call and it works! may I commit the change or eith this
report is enough? thank you

apacheco