hi
I,am new one to django,

I am very intrst to learn Django, so i install python latest verson,
and try to install daango latest verson but it want;s's to
configure .. mod_python module , can u help me

am using WINDOWS XP SYSTEM  now am working in PHP MYSQL USING XAMPLITE
(APACHE +PHP + MYSQL Package)

i read the documentation for mod_python intallation but i cant able to
get ckear idea

wher do iwant to configure path apache\bin i found  APXS file ...I
wwant to configure(write inside the apxs file ) or  apache\conf\
httpd.config file... where do i want to write a  configuration code ,
can u pls give me the details and code and were exactly write it
please give me the step by step.. to run django .

thanks

what