Hello,

I am using the django auth and liking it, but I would like to make the
username to be an email field. I can do it easily by changing the user
model in the auth, but is there any way of accomplishing this without
changing the user model? I came across this snippet
www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/74/
which is somehow related to what I need but this one is telling how to
use the username or the email to login, users still have to register
with a user name that is not an email.

Thanks in advance!
Oumer