> The html code isn't being rendered properly.

I'm assuming this is a slightly-noobish question (I'm still a novice
myself, so if the problem is something more subtle, nevermind me).

Your template seems a little light on the use of the "|escape"
filter.  So if any of the values in your database have "special" chars
(like & or " or <), you could easily end up with bad HTML markup.

To verify, just "View Source" on the bad page and see exactly where
the HTML tag corruption starts.

To fix the problem, just change (for example)

Don't go overboard, though -- you definitely _DON'T_ want
  {{ form|escape }}

=)