I am not sure this is possible, null=True is for the database, while
blank=True is for form validation.  Also there is a datatype None,
there is no datatype blank.  If you tried to assign blank as apposed
to 'blank' to any variable within python it would complain. If there
were not a named variable called blank it would tell you that 'blank
is not defined', whilst it is easily accomplished to set something to
None.  Django is written in python and while it does some really cool
things easily, it has not implemented a class called blank, afaik.
-richard