Hi Alex,

I had the same problem and it almost drove me crazy. I even changed
from MySQL to PostgreSQL to rule out the MySQL-DB constraints issue.

But the solution was far more simple: the command 'syncdb' already
populates some tables, e.g. django_content_types and loaddata
therefore tries to update the rows and throws 'duplicate key'-errors.

Make sure you truncate all tables before 'loaddata' and you'll be
fine.

Greetings,
Peter