On 9/19/07, Hannus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,guys
> After input the "manage.py runserver" ,there is the following
> errors,what's wrong?The process of installation was always followed
> the documents.My OS is winxp sp2,python is2.51.
> -------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File"D:\python25\lib\site-packages\django\bin\newsite\manage.py",line
> 11,in <module>
> File"D:\python25\lib\site-packages\django\core
> \managemet.py",line1657,in execute_manager
> project_directory=setup-environ<settings_mod>
> File"D:\python25\lib\site-packages\django\core
> \managemet.py",line1649,in setup_environ
> project_module=_import_<project_name,<>,<>,['']>
> import error:no module named mysite

Hmm a few strange things:

* managemet.py does not exist on django
* The error is about a "mysite" project but above
  thre is a \newsite\manage.py asi if the name of the
  project were "newsite"

Are you sure that backtrace is a copy paste  from the real one?

Also, it seems you are creating your project inside the bin subdir
of Django. Try creating it on another place of the file system.

--
 Ramiro Morales