Tomasz,

The fixture is breaking with ' "2007-09-17 09:17:57.890755", ', after
revision 6329 it either
started to add the subseconds or can't read them anymore. Not sure if
there are more instances
of such a time format. Remove the .nnnnnn part to fix it.

I've been running on r6329 for several days now and that seems to
work fine. Haven't tried
todays version yet.

Regards,
Rob