from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class Category(models.Model):
    id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
    parent_id = models.IntegerField()
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=200)

Problem installing fixture 'c:\mysite\apps\category\fixtures
\initial_data.yaml': Invalid model identifier:
'apps.category.models.Category'

initial_data.yaml
[{
        "pk": "1",
        "model": "apps.category.models.Category",
        "fields": {
           "name": "Test"}
           }]

I am not sure why I am getting "Invalid model identifier".  Also in
yaml fixtures why you have to put quotes(""), [], {}.  Why not just,
less typing:

Tablename:
    Fields:
          attribure: value