> I've been thinking about updating my 0.96 apps to the latest svn to
> get at some of the new features.  I decided to put it off until after
> the sprint since I figured a lot would happen.  So did the sprint
> introduce as many bugs as it closed out?  Is current svn stable enough
> to try out or should I just wait until 0.97?
For me current trunk seems to be a bit less 'stable' after sprint than
before - there were a lot of changes,
but in general I think you should at last try it. If you find any
issues then... it is good,
because you may submit a ticket and help django developers to
'stabilize' current code
(and release 0.97) more quickly :)

--
Maciej Wisniowski