On Sep 19, 6:35 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm using django 0.96 / python 2.5.1 / ubuntu 7.04 but I got the 00903
> Oracle error and I'm trying to use the trunk version.
>
> I follow the instruction onhttp://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/install/
> But I got:
>
> svn: Requisição REPORT falhou em '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: REPORT de '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://
> code.djangoproject.com)
>
> Is this a svn misconfiguration on my machine ? or on the server?
> Any suggestion will be welcome.

If you're using Oracle, then you absolutely want to be using trunk
rather than 0.96.  The svn error is likely a firewall issue [1].  I
don't think that code.djangoproject.com accepts https connections, so
your best bet is to reconfigure the firewall or get it out of the way.

[1] http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2004-02/0982.shtml

Ian