On Sep 20, 7:39 pm, "Ben Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It would be a good time wouldn't it?! ;-)
>
> Sorry I didn't add my 2c worth yesterday, I was extremely busy and will
> remain so for the next week or 2. I've sent a message to the list regarding
> the latest patch to the branch and also updated ticket
> 4747<http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/4747>with the relevant patch
> and details.
>
> Carlos: the patch attached to the ticket should be applicable against a
> checkout of trunk at  r6110. As I said in my previous message to the list, I
> haven't had time to apply and test the branch for myself, as I'm extremely
> busy with an ongoing project at the moment. However if you have any
> questions or comments please feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to
> help you out. With any luck I should be 'back with the program' in a couple
> of weeks when I've signed off on what I am doing.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ben

Thank you kindly.  And for those interested, I checked out revision
6110:

  $ svn co -r6110 http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk/
  A    trunk/LICENSE
  A    trunk/django
   U   trunk
  Checked out revision 6110.

Then downloaded multi-db-6110.patch from ticket 4747 and patched the
trunk:

  $ cd trunk
  patch -p0 < /path/to/multi-db-6110.patch
  patching file docs/multiple_database_support.txt

Thanks again.  Django...Python...What more does a guy need?  Well
besides multi-db-support, of course.

Carlos Hanson