Hi,

This is a rather python on web question then a django question.

1. Is it possible to create and use threads from django view code?
2. If yes, is there a server side specific setup needed?

The problem that we're trying to solve is:
On request the python code has to make multiple socket connections &
requests to other servers.
Since there are a lot of these connections and some of them are independent,
we're thinking of using threads in order to speed up the page serving.

Are there any restrictions on multithreading with mod_python or just regular
multithreading code will work.

Is this doable with python on web (and django)?

Thanks

--
Adi Andreias
adi _at_ elvsoft (dot] com