Hi,

I have a question related to sorting items.

I have a page that list products. These products are in different
categories, some belongs to other products (like addons). But I need to
sort them as the most important product is at the top. The problem is
that I can't come up with a good solution. I though to add an sorting
(int) field. But it seem to be too complicated to manage. How to switch
the sorting number in the admin interface, etc..

Is there something in django that can automatically manage that kind of
stuff (maybe I miss it in the doc)? Or any hint for a better solution
will be helpful.

Thank you

Francis