Hi,

Does the request object contain any information about the referring
url?

For example, domain.com might have a widget I host using django. I'd
like to know how often domain.com asks for that widget. A referring
url seems like the best way to log this.

Is there any middleware that already does this?

I'd love one with a good admin interface that would give a clean
representation of where my requests are coming from.

Another useful tool would be some measure of how my cpu / disk /
memory / network load is distributed across applications and
particular files.

Ivan