On 9/28/07, staff-gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, I have not tried it myself but it should all be in the SVN
> respository for anyone to download, right ?

The plain-text reST source documents are in the repository, but the
HTML versions are generated dynamically and aren't currently available
anywhere. That ticket is about providing an easy way to generate them
from the Django source tree (which you can already do if you're
willing to put in some work, but that's why I say it's about providing
an *easy* way...).