I'm totally confused over how Django uses ORM relationships when listing
out data.  Let's use the "writing your first app" though I think it's
not a very good example.  Okay, in the models we have some fields:
Poll.question
Choice.poll (foreign key)
Choice.choice
Choice.votes

So in a view you can specify a list of choices - let's say rpt_list =
Choice.objects.all().  Now in a template suppose you want a list with
the following:
Choice, Poll Question, Votes

Can I do something like
{% for temp in rpt_list %}
objects in this manner ???

or do we always have to pass in a dictionary of the parent (Poll) ie p =
Poll.objects.filter(id=2)
then in template use something like :
% for temp in p.choice_set.all %}  ??? where does "choice_set" come from
? - is it automatically created from the ORM ?  Does it automatically
create a set of choices that relate to the Poll object specified ?

Honestly, the official tutorial needs to be re-written.