Hallo ,

In a project I have number of applications. They have been presented
with a head and number of tables of an application in one section. The
head has blue color and the tables have white. Some of these
applications are related to each other, therefor I want to give an
indication that they are related to each other via giving a color.
So my question is where can I change the color of the tables? Do I
have to change the color in "forms.css" file?

Cheers,
Nader