Hello,

I loose request data when I call a view with reverse from a previous
view. Here is what I do:

def my_first_view(request):
    # Processing here
    return HttpResponseRedirect(reverse('my_second_view,
args=(request,)))

def my_second_view(request):
    # I would like to processing request data from the previous view,
but request is empty
    return render_to_response('results.html', ...)

URLConf:
     (r'^mysite/secondview/$', 'mysite.my_second_view', {},
'my_second_view'),

Is request data supposed to follow or is it normal to loose it? Is
there another way to preserve request data between consecutive views?

Thanks!

Divan