I'm finding that I have quite a few many-to-one relations that don't
really need the reverse relation to be expressed in the object model.
For example,

class Route(models.Model):
    start = models.ForeignKey (Location)
    destination = models.ForeignKey (Location)

The default related_name clashes here, so I must specify my own:

class Route(models.Model):
    start = models.ForeignKey (Location, related_name='starting_points')
    finish = models.ForeignKey (Location,

related_name='finishing_points')

In these cases, I always tend to come up with hokey names like above
since the reverse relation doesn't represent anything in the real
domain.  Since I know I'll never need to walk the relation backwards,
so it seems like a decision I could avoid making altogether.

Is there a way to express that I don't need the reverse relation?

Thanks,
Joe