On Oct 18, 8:07 pm, Thejaswi Puthraya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> request.POST is a python dictionary and the keys need not be ordered.

You misunderstand.  I know dicts are not ordered in the sense lists
are.  My question is this:  Suppose I have a form that returns
multiple values for a given key, say, x.  That is

#  this is the first input; I submit the value x1

<input type="text" name="x" ...

# this is the second input; I submit the value x2

<input type="text" name="x" ...

Are the returned values request.POST['x'] = [x1, x2]  always or are
they sometimes [x2, x1]?  In other words, are the multiple values
returned in the order they were posted?