Excellent.  That functionality is exactly what I was looking for.  May
I suggest that this feature be more explicitly covered in the
documentation.  The existing documentation is great if you know
exactly what you are looking for.  For a newbie struggling with where
to put his/her stylesheets and how to access them, this would be
nearly useless (for example, my searches for related terms turned up
nothing).

Unfortunately, I had already walked through the steps Leo pointed
out.  At least I'm more familiar with contexts and context processors
now. :)

Taft