Hello,
   I have a class which has a Foreign Key. e.g.

class UserDescription(models.Model):
   userid           = models.ForeignKey(User)
   title               = models.CharField('user salutation',
max_length=5)
   firstname       = models.CharField('user firstname', max_length=50)
   middlename   = models.CharField('user middlename', max_length=25)
   lastname       = models.CharField('user lastnmame', max_length=50)

How do I insert a row into the db for this? I tried the following:

>>> u1 = User('u1', 'email', 'password')
>>> m = UserDescription(u1,'title', 'firstname', 'middlename','lastname' )

but this gives me errors saying :

sqlite3.InterfaceError: Error binding parameter 0 - probably
unsupported type.

I tried several other alternatives but i get different errors.

Thanks
Jimmy