I am processing a form that is built from a model using
form_for_model.  In the model I specified a verbose_name for each
field.  I can, of course, get the form values through
form.cleaned_data when it is returned, but I cannot figure out where
verbose_name is located.  I need this to produce the output, and do
not want to repeat myself, since it is already defined in the model.

Thanks