Hello,
I've applied patch from #2070 and I have disastrous result. I'm trying
to upload a 12Mb PNG file. Apache starts eating memory rapidly,
consuming several Gb in seconds and I have to kill it (if I have
enough time to log in as root and find pid of the httpd process).

I'm using Django trunk (rev. 6638, had to patch fields.py manually as
patch cannot find context, it was easy, though), python 2.5.1, mod-
python 3.2.10, apache 2.2.3 on 64 bit Ubuntu 7.04.

Does this patch work for anyone with similar configuration?

12Mb is small enough to fit in memory, why apache consumes 2Gb while
storing it and still fails... Mystery.
Eugene