I've got a model with an ImageField. But, when I attempt to add an
image via the Admin interface, I receive the error message: "Upload a
valid image. The file you uploaded was either not an image or a
corrupted image."

I'm pretty sure that all of my paths are set correctly because I can
change the field to a FileField and add an image without any problems.
I can also successfully work with the same image field via PIL - so I
don't think it's not an issue with the actual image file or PIL.

Is this a bug or is there something I'm not doing right? I'm running
the latest Django from SVN, PIL 1.1.6 and  Python 2.5.1 on OS X 10.5.
Thanks.