I have a bit of a problem with a project I'm creating. I get an
UnicodeDecodeError from some of the template code. The traceback is
here:
http://dpaste.com/24285/

It tries to decode the title field from unicode into ascii, but I
cannot seem to understand why...
I have dpaste'd the code in question.

Template: http://dpaste.com/24284/
Model (where the get_task function is): http://dpaste.com/24281/
View (I suppose that's rather irrelevant): http://dpaste.com/24286/

Since the code is open source, you can browse it in its entirety here:
http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~mikl/kaplan/kaplan.dev/files

If anyone can figure this out, you will have my eternal gratitude
Thanks to Magus- in #django for trying - if you are reading this, I
changed the part you pointed out to use Django's slugify function
instead of str().lower(), but that wasn't it, sadly.

Kind regards,
Mikkel Høgh