Hi all,

This is Txus Sanchez, newbie in Django.

I'm trying to put some google maps in my views. For this purpose, I'm
using the class called GoogleMaps. I'm trying to put it on my views
but unlucky. The view code is this one:

def pointView(request, id):
        point = get_object_or_404(tzPoint, pk=id)
        gmap = GoogleMap(center_lat=point.lat, center_lon=point.lon)
        return render_to_response('items/single_item.html',{'item':point,
'gmap':gmap.js})

and the template code:

{% if gmap %}
        {{gmap}}
{% endif %}

In this way I display the js code (I know I'd put it into a <script>
tag ). But I think this is not the right way to use this django
module.

Any help would be very appreciated.

--
Txus Sanchez