Hi all,

I'm trying to run the latest Subversion version of Django on Centos
4.4 with MySQLdb 1.2.2, MySQL 4.1, Python 2.3.4, and mod_python 3.x.

I've tested mod_python and it works, I've tested MySQLdb by doing a
query from the Python command line and it works.

I can get a Django URL to respond with a "Hello world", but I can't
get the Django admin to come up... I get a white screen.

Here's my URL conf:

   from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

   urlpatterns = patterns('',

       # Uncomment this for admin:
        (r'^admin/', include('django.contrib.admin.urls')),
   )

Here's my settings:

   DEBUG = True
   TEMPLATE_DEBUG = DEBUG

   ADMINS = (
       # ('Your Name', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'),
   )

   MANAGERS = ADMINS

   DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'           # 'postgresql_psycopg2',
'postgresql', 'mysql', 'sqlite3' or 'oracle'.
   DATABASE_NAME = 'mydb'             # Or path to database file if
using sqlite3.
   DATABASE_USER = 'root'             # Not used with sqlite3.
   DATABASE_PASSWORD = '<password>'         # Not used with sqlite3.
   DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Set to empty string for localhost.
Not used with sqlite3.
   DATABASE_PORT = ''             # Set to empty string for default.
Not used with sqlite3.

   # Local time zone for this installation. Choices can be found here:
   # http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_zones_by_name
   # although not all choices may be avilable on all operating
systems.
   # If running in a Windows environment this must be set to the same
as your
   # system time zone.
   TIME_ZONE = 'America/Chicago'

   # Language code for this installation. All choices can be found
here:
   # http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode/language-identifiers.html
   LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us'

   SITE_ID = 1

   # If you set this to False, Django will make some optimizations so
as not
   # to load the internationalization machinery.
   USE_I18N = True

   # Absolute path to the directory that holds media.
   # Example: "/home/media/media.lawrence.com/"
   MEDIA_ROOT = ''

   # URL that handles the media served from MEDIA_ROOT. Make sure to
use a
   # trailing slash if there is a path component (optional in other
cases).
   # Examples: "http://media.lawrence.com";, "http://example.com/
media/"
   MEDIA_URL = ''

   # URL prefix for admin media -- CSS, JavaScript and images. Make
sure to use a
   # trailing slash.
   # Examples: "http://foo.com/media/";, "/media/".
   ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/media/'

   # Make this unique, and don't share it with anybody.
   SECRET_KEY = '[EMAIL PROTECTED])8q2i7ah_hmc!6&s4*r6829l'

   # List of callables that know how to import templates from various
sources.
   TEMPLATE_LOADERS = (
       'django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source',
       'django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source',
   #     'django.template.loaders.eggs.load_template_source',
   )

   MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
       'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
       'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
       'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
       'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
   )

   ROOT_URLCONF = 'djangocanada.urls'

   TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
       # Put strings here, like "/home/html/django_templates" or "C:/
www/django/templates".
       # Always use forward slashes, even on Windows.
       # Don't forget to use absolute paths, not relative paths.
   )

   INSTALLED_APPS = (
       'django.contrib.admin',
       'django.contrib.auth',