Best fire an email off to the guys at google. I've used the link
(buried somewhere in their help section if i can remember) for the
google apps for your domain stuff, and always got a reply within a day
or so. My best guess would be your subscribed under a different email
alias though, probably worth checking the headers like Darryl
mentions.

Tom

--
Tom Badran