well actually I take back part of what I said. I am still getting
errors it simply gives me a django error page instead of a white text
page with python errors.

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://django.xyz.net/blogger/
Exception Type:         ImproperlyConfigured
Exception Value:        Error while importing URLconf 'django_site.urls': No
module named urls
Exception Location:     /srv/django-0.96-current/django/core/
urlresolvers.py in _get_urlconf_module, line 255
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version:         2.5.1

And it is not the obvious, that I miss-configured the urls b/c I only
have the admin/ url enabled and I can't event get to that.