Hi everyone,
I'm actually very new to django and I haven't been able to find any
answers to my problem.
I was wondering if there was a way I could receive an xml from a
client and parse that into
the database that I created with django?

Originally, I had a server side script that would take in the xml file
through stdin,
but since I don't know much about django and would like to use it for
its database
capabilities I was wondering if this would even be possible?

Thanks for all the help.

-Simon