Hi,

I tried to file this as a ticket, but trac kept rejecting it as spam
even after I removed all the links and changed contents.  I'm posting
it here because others might find it useful too.

When you use coverage.py in "manage.py test" it incorrectly reports
some statements as not executed.  This is a known issue with
coverage.py.  From http://nedbatchelder.com/code/modules/coverage.html
:

"Older versions of doctest interfere with coverage's tracing of
statements, and you may get reports that none of your code is
executing. Use this patch[1] to doctest.py if you are experiencing
problems."

I checked, applying the patch from Zope to django.test._doctest does
help.

Regards,
-mk

[1]: