Hello,
I'm wanting to develop the ability for users to be able to login and
keep track of their favorite products.  I'm thinking that I will need
to do the following:

1) Create a table called WebUsers.

class WebUsers(models.Model):
    username = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
    password = models.CharField(maxlength=100)

2) Create a table called MyFavorites.

class MyFavorites(models.Model):
    webuser = models.ForeignKey(WebUsers)
    theproduct = models.ForeignKey(Products)

So when the user logins and views their 'My Favorites' page then it
will check if the user is logged in...and if so then query the
MyFavorites table for the user that is logged in.

Will I need to create and store a cookie on the user's computer after
they login?  If so...is there any documentation on how to do this?