Hi,

I've created a slugfield, which should accept 3 values from a list

STATUS = (
        ('PUBLICADO', "Publicado"),
        ('ESPERA', "Aguardando Aprovação"),
        ('REJEITADO', "Rejeitado"),
        ('SPAM', "Spam"),
        )

status = models.SlugField(choices=STATUS, default='ESPERA', null=True,
blank=True)

This status field should only be defined by teh admin of my System. So, It's
not rendered
in the public model view, using the create_object generic view. I was hoping
that the default
value would be used, but the model is saved with STATUS=None. Is there a way
to enforce
a default value to this field?

thanks

--
Miguel Galves - Engenheiro de Computação
Já leu meus blogs hoje?

"Não sabendo que era impossível, ele foi lá e fez..."