This is driving me nuts.

Here is what I'm getting:

>>> from djangoproject.polls.models import Poll, Choice
>>> Poll.objects.all()
[<Poll: What's up?>, <Poll: What's up?>]

I have no idea why I'm getting <Poll: What's up?> twice. It's a big
problem.

This is the models.py file, that I modified according to the
instructions in the tutorial:

--
[djangoproject]$ cat polls/models.py
import datetime

class Poll(models.Model):

        def was_published_today(self):
                return self.pub_date.date() == datetime.date.today()

        def __str__(self):
                return self.question

        question = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
        pub_date = models.DateTimeField('date published')

class Choice(models.Model):
        poll = models.ForeignKey(Poll)
        choice = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
        votes = models.IntegerField()