Hi,

I'm adding some Ajax effects to my Django site, and there are some
things in the javascript that I'd like to template. Currently my
javascript is inline in my index.html file, so I can template things
like

var debug = {{ debug }};
var refreshtime = {{ refreshtime }};

That way, settings in my javascript can be controlled by database
settings, and when I turn on debug, it's turned on everywhere.

I want to split this javascript out. Has anyone tried templating
javascript like any other file? I'm going to try it out, but I thought
I'd ask if anyone knew of any problems, or any better way to do this.

Thanks,
Mike