In the actual case I have more fields in the Record model, and
repeating those fields in the Review model is not DRY.

If I create a model with "new" and "comment" and relate it to the
Review, what would be the type of the field of the "new"?

I want them to be, say, DateField for date fields, and an Integer
field for integer fields, depending on the field type in the Record
model.

Thanks...