I am trying to display the data input using a newform on a new page
after it is verified. I am looking at  the 'Complex template output'
code given in the newforms documentation. However I do not want to
display the input field with data (what '{{ field }}') displays but
rather just the data. Does anyone know how I might accomplish this?

Here is a sample of the code I am using:

<form method="post" action="">
<dl>
{% for field in form %}
    <dt>{{ field.label_tag }}</dt>
    <dd>{{ field }}</dd> {# replace field with something that only
displays the field data #}
    {% if field.help_text %}<dd>{{ field.help_text }}</dd>{% endif %}
    {% if field.errors %}<dd class="myerrors">{{ field.errors }}</
dd>{% endif %}
{% endfor %}
</dl>
<input type="submit" />