On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 22:04 -0500, Marty Alchin wrote:
> On 12/10/07, l5x <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Any ideas?
>
> from django.newforms.models import ModelForm

That's not necessary. What the original poster is trying to do should
work (it certainly does for me). ModelForms is imported into the
django.newforms namespace.

My guess is that l5x isn't running the code he thinks he is for some
reason. For example, check that

        >>> import django
        >>> django.get_version()

returns the subversion number you think it should (this isn't 100%
reliable, since it assumes you're running from a subversion checkout,
but it's usually going to be correct).

Malcolm

--
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/