hi folks, I need to generate a tags cloud for a model and I'm using
the tagging app from google code. I do something like this:

cloud = Tag.objects.cloud_for_model(NewsEntry, 6)

and generate the html cloud based in the "font_size" attr from the
tags list "cloud". The problem come when I realize that some of the
tags in that list (cloud) doesn't contain a "font_size" attr> I was
looking inside the code of the tagging app and I saw that when the
"count" attr of the tag is less than any of the values of threshold
list it doesn't add the "font_size" attr, so, how can I generate the
tags cloud?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Cupet